Conference Update - 11 October 2021

Kia Ora Koutou

Sadly, due to the continued unsettledness of our current Covid restrictions, we wanted to give you all a heads up that this week, we will be discussing alternatives to our November Conference dates.  It’s looking very unlikely that we will proceed with holding Conference this year, so at this stage, Indigenous Practices & Pathways is on hold until we can find a way forward that has more certainty.

Thank you for your patience.   

NZCCA Conference Committee